Registration for the next Profitable Picture Framer
online picture framing course is now closed.
This course is for you if:
* You’ve been given some framing equipment, and never got it out of the box
* You’ve been framing for a while, but mostly cutting single and double mounts and not tried much else
* You’ve been wanting to try picture framing for a while, but have no idea where to start
* You’ve been on a few courses, but never seem to find the time to frame, so you’ve forgotten the basics
* You love the framing community and love sharing ideas and growing and learning
COVID-19 Update – November 2020
I am open for business and working by appointment only
I’m Sue Harper, resident picture framer, and the projects I work on include one-off pieces for gifts or art to hang in your home. I also frame for photographers and other artists preparing for exhibitions, for designers and decorators working on new room layouts, and for anyone who wants to preserve a cherished memory. I frame photographs, drawings, paintings, prints, mirrors, canvases, shirts, embroideries, tapestries, medals…in short, your memories… Do you have items in boxes or in the loft that are hidden from view? Do you have postcards or photographs from events and holidays? Have them framed! That way you can enjoy them and relive the memories.
My workshop in the garden provides a peaceful alternative to shopping on the High Street. I work by appointment only, to provide a calm space to discuss your artwork and the approach we should take to preserve your memories.
I also offer picture framing courses in the workshop. Whether you want to spend a day doing something different, want to learn a new skill, or set up your own framing workshop, I tailor the workshop to suit you.
I’m offering online workshops, get in touch to find out more.
Get in touch, make an appointment, and come and see the workshop. I look forward to hearing from you.